DISCOVER THE HIDDEN BEACH OF SAPAT
It is located about 220 km from Karachi at Labella district, Balochistan, Pakistan. The beach is home to a curious rock formation called Bujih Koh — a steep cliff rising from the sand entirely on its own. It’s separated from the cliff wall that stretches along the coast straddling the beach between its rocky embrace and the sea. The entire beach is home to a healthy colony of crabs. Another interesting feature about this beach is that there are some caves on the cliffs. The beach is an entirely different entity at night.
The rays strike the surf of the incoming waves, they almost seem to glow with bioluminescence at
Sapat beach in Balochistan, Pakistan.
- Exclusive Mangrove Forest Expedition₨12,000 – ₨30,000
- Churna Island Adventure & Coastline Exploration Tour₨9,000 – ₨17,500
- Scuba Diving in Majestic Kelp ForestProduct on sale₨1,250 – ₨38,000
- Scuba Diving Snorkeling Hawksbay French BeachProduct on sale₨1,250 – ₨38,000
- Scuba Dive and Snorkeling at Kaio Island₨3,500 – ₨40,000
- Sapat Beach Camping Adventure – Discover BalochistanProduct on sale₨6,750 – ₨8,500